Toilet Pooping! EPresents Toilet Pooping! EPresents

You deliver again. ;)

EmmaPresents responds:

hehe I had a feeling you'd like it!

BAFA Logo Entry BAFA Logo Entry

Cool logo!

Shufflehound responds:

Thanks, Sherkel!

And The Sun Still Shines And The Sun Still Shines

So beautiful. Great animation and message. :)

Snailiad Snailiad

WOW! Great gameplay, aesthetics, music...everything! Not to mention, it looks quite long, so I'll be able to enjoy this one a lot. :D

Gadget on the Toilet Gadget on the Toilet

Why all the aggro in the reviews? Dear me!

Great flash, by the way. I...enjoyed it. ;) It's nice to see that you do commissions, by the way. :)

EmmaPresents responds:

Thanks so much! Nice t hear positivity!

Mad Math Mad Math

Not a bad idea, but the shooting timing is really awkward, at least for me. It seems a bit like fake difficulty.

Snowflakes in Summer+*~_0 Snowflakes in Summer+*~_0

God damn, this is so great! I love the Commodore 64 synth. Great tune made with it, too, as expected. As a gabber and speedcore fan I appreciate the "grit" very much as well. :)

awesome!

*+nw¦¼T R¡ï¦¼dnev¡¼ïL *+nw¦¼T R¡ï¦¼dnev¡¼ïL

ï╩å∩ƒEπ¿`■°!sser3╧~L≡∞┘pmi ot liaf ╔≥*RêvÉn &ü≤oY╜_{*?O .oot n-2╠è▀trot╓╖┼id fo naf gib a m¬≈á═τI .ti htiw detai╢x⌡½ossa atsap*π» epppp9*φ╦╩peerc dna emeht nwoT rP▀∞√ɲHnevaL eht evol I !en:c╥╤╔╙'¡8Od llew CÖj[=*d.&reV

Chronamut responds:

11F9A13ï¼¢4ï¼µ10L6O12ï¼µ2ï¼³0~â˜11F9A13ï¼¢4ï¼µ10L6O12ï¼µ2ï¼³0~â˜11F9A13ï¼¢4ï¼µ10L6O12ï¼µ2ï¼³oot n-2╠è▀trot╓╖┼id fo naf gib a m¬≈á0ï½RêvÉn &ü≤oY╜_{*?O .oot nžâ˜11F9A13ï¼oot n-2╠è▀trot╓╖┼id fo naf gib a m¬≈á¢4ï¼µ10L6O12ï¼µ2ï¼³0~â˜11F9A13ï¼¢4ï¼µ10LRêvÉn &ü≤oY╜_{*?O .oot n6O12ï¼µ2ï¼³0~â˜11F9A13ï¼¢4ï¼µ10L6O12ï¼µ2oot n-2╠è▀trot╓╖┼id fo naf gib a m¬≈áï¼³0~RêvÉn &ü≤oY╜_{*?O .oot nâ˜11F9A13ï¼¢4ï¼µ10L6O12ï¼µ2ï¼³0~â˜11F9A13ï¼¢4ï¼µ10L6Ooot n-2╠è▀trot╓╖┼id fo naf gib a m¬≈á12ï¼µ2ï¼³0~☠hel--11F9A13ï¼¢4ï¼µ10L6O12ï¼µ2ï¼³0~â˜-pme--11F9A13ï¼¢4ï¼µ10L6O12ï¼µ2ï¼³0~â˜

weiver eht rof sknaht

-nwahs-

LAvend¼¦ï¡R T¼¦wn+* LAvend¼¦ï¡R T¼¦wn+*

Ver&.d*=[jÖC well dO8¡'╙╔╤╥c:ne! I love the LavenH²É√∞▀Pr Town theme and creep╩╦φ*9ppppe »π*pasta asso½⌡x╢iated with it. Iτ═á≈¬m a big fan of di┼╖╓tort▀è╠2-n too. O?*{_╜Yo≤ü& nÉvêR*≥╔ fail to imp┘∞≡L~╧3ress!°■`¿πEƒ∩å╩ï

*beams*

thanks for the revie¦9A13ï¼¢!

Cosmic Medallians Rgb 1 Cosmic Medallians Rgb 1

Still so amazing. There's something very "clean" about all of your fractal art that I don't feel from much else. This one's one of my favorites. It'd be great to see these get more exposure.

Chronamut responds:

it would indeed.. and I render them at a very high depth which helps :)

King Crai'riain King Crai'riain