Snailiad Snailiad

WOW! Great gameplay, aesthetics, music...everything! Not to mention, it looks quite long, so I'll be able to enjoy this one a lot. :D

Gadget on the Toilet Gadget on the Toilet

Why all the aggro in the reviews? Dear me!

Great flash, by the way. I...enjoyed it. ;) It's nice to see that you do commissions, by the way. :)

EmmaPresents responds:

Thanks so much! Nice t hear positivity!

Mad Math Mad Math

Not a bad idea, but the shooting timing is really awkward, at least for me. It seems a bit like fake difficulty.

Serdab Serdab

This is a decent start, but the slow and staggering movement speed is rather annoying IMO.

Escalate Escalate

Very cool game! I like the "sharp and simple" design.
My one complaint is the rotating of the screen during gameplay; it looks cool and isn't super intrusive, but gets in the way somewhat. Maybe it could be an optional feature.
Great job nonetheless!

DEDPIXL responds:

I could add like a check-box for the rotation good idea!

Number Number

Intriguing concept. I'm curious to see what elements could be added to it to make it less monotonous, for lack of a better word.

Pixvader Pixvader

Very fun, simple, and engaging. Excellent game! The medals for beating the fourth and fifth bosses seem to be switched, but that's a minor complaint. :) Having a lot of fun with this one.

Improved Avoid Dem Ghosts Improved Avoid Dem Ghosts

Nice game! A pleasure to play, though I feel it would certainly benefit from more gameplay elements to keep players engaged for longer.

Hunky Punky Hunky Punky

Nice looking game concept! It seems a bit too easy as it currently is, though, IMO. Maybe there could be more obstacles besides just the walls? Additionally, if you click a bunch of times in the same spot at once, the ball becomes stuck, leaving the score counter perpetually increasing.

mustafaaskin responds:

Thank u for your advice. I will take account and i improve my game.

Hexkitty Hexkitty

Looks like it could be the start of something good, but it's currently too buggy for me to give it any sort of good test run. Sorry :/

chakraheiach responds:

What bugs did you find please?

Also many thanks for playing my game!